Average Price in City Park West: $537,450 County Average: $720,144
Average Taxes in City Park West: $1,987 County Average: $2,685
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in City Park West: $356 County Average: $316
Average Walkscore in City Park West: 76 County Average: 66
Average Year Built in City Park West: 1934 County Average: 1976
Average Days on Website in City Park West: 88 County Average: 73
City Park West CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in City Park West
the bonus room in the finished basement can provide a family room or non-conforming 4th bedroom. this historic City Park West 2 story town home is centrally located only blocks from city park, 17th avenue entertainment and dining district, denver zoo, joseph medical campuses, downtown and countless other walkable amenities and attractions. ride bikes to coors field, broncos stadium, pepsi center, city park jazz, rino, lohi and more!...
In the heart of uptown, amazing location, close to city park, 17th ave restaurant row, denver zoo and everything downtown denver has to offer...
- highly sought after location in uptown/City Park West
- historic building offers early 20th century charm with modern updates including electrical, hvac and telecom systems.
- blocks from local retail, restaurants, concert venues, rtd bus stops and saint joseph hospital
- g-mo-3 zoning allows for mu...
$50k price reduction! unique 3 bedroom townhome (no hoa) with beautiful finishes throughout including top of the line appliances, quartz countertops and custom cabinetry...
Updated townhome in central location enjoy this downtown lifestyle exploding with options city parks retail restaurants & clubs and access to downtown...
Absolutely stunning wedding venue pouring with charm and old denver character revitalized and updated to 2017 standards...
Truly a one-of-a-kind home located directly across from city park on one of denver’s most historic blocks...
Great office building in the heart of denver! double wide lot, lots of parking, and a redevelopment opportunity...
Gorgeous turn of the century home in desirable whittier * no hoa * the perfect combination of modern amenities and traditional character * open and inviting floor plan with large windows, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms...
Please bring in highest and best offer by 11/30/2017 at 8 pm...
Complete remodel in west city park! just a few blocks to restaurants on 17th ave "restaurant row", downtown, uptown, welton street, rino, light rail, city park...
- all units include high-end finishes, stainless steel appliances, laminate hardwood floors, in-unit washers and dryers and vaulted 10’ ceilings
- building improvements include new roof, electrical, plumbing, sewer line, exterior and interior paint, goodman furnaces and hvac units, fire protection sprinkler system and andersen double-pane windows, doors, fencing, landscaping, garage (roof/doors/opener)...
Amazing remodel in City Park West down to the absolute studs, the entire home has been rebuilt, great character including original wood staircase & exposed brick w/ all modern conveniences, high end quartz counters, h/e shaker style cabinets, ss appliances, wine fridge/bar area, new hardwood floors, open layout on main, big deck in back, nice yard, oversized 2 car garage w/ built in storage above that cd be turned into carriage house, master suite w/ frameless glass shower, designer tile, & beautiful reglazed clawfoot bathtub, finished basement includes rec room, guest bedroom, full bathroom, & storage, new roof, new electrical, new plumbing, new hvac, new mechanical, stucco, furnace, water heater, framing, hand trowel drywall, etc...
Complete remodel in west city park! just blocks to the hospitals off 18th ave, restaurants on 17th ave "restaurant row", downtown, uptown, welton street, rino, light rail, city park...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Marcus was born in Denver and grew up in Fort Collins. In 1992, he participated in the Vans World Amateur Skateboarding Finals. After his stint as a sponsored skateboarder, Marcus opened The Market, a skateboard and snowboard shop in downtown Fort Collins. He also founded a sprinkler and landscaping company to help offset costs and maximize profits on his properties. Having eight years of real estate investment experience under his belt, Marcus ultimately decided to get his real estate license in 2004. Since then Marcus has been featured on the TV show House Hunters and been involved in many Commercial and Residental projects. Most recently working with co-investors redeveloping a city block next to UNC in Greeley. With extensive experience in residential and commercial investment property, as well as development consulting, property management and new construction. Marcus has worked in foreclosures and short sales helping many clients out of difficult situations. The Got Real Estate Team which Marcus is a part of was Awarded the Platinum Sales Award last year. Marcus is currently working on his CCIM designation. Marcus is also an Eco-Broker!
This site is used and paid for by multiple independent companies. The real estate broker cannot require you as a prospective buyer to pre-qualify with or utilize the services of either of the mortgage loan originators. Nor can either of the mortgage load originators require you as a prospective buyer to utilize the services of the real estate broker.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
3665 JFK Parkway Building 2 Suite 300 Fort Collins, CO
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)